DO IT YOURSELF FESTIVE TEE | BLOGMAS, DAY 2

❄ WELCOME TO DAY 2 OF 24 DAYS LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS ❄
Hey everyone, my name is Lenie! Welcome back to my blog or welcome if your new.


I have really fallen for Christmas jumpers this year. I think it's a great way to be cosy and festive during the holiday season if I lived in a colder climate. In reality, Christmas down under is a sunny hot day as it is the Summer weather.

So today I thought I'd share with you how to make one using pom poms. Allow me to show you how to easily change an ordinary tee that is easy, fun and Chrismassy!

Recently, I made a DIY tee that I thought some of you would be curious to see how I made it. Here it goes, to be honest I actually struggled to find a festive tee in the shops and thought why not make one the way I like it. So here's a super easy cheap last minute idea for tis' season that is Christmas themed.





Here's what you'll need a red tee of your choice. I got mine from Topshop it was discounted to $10.00, glitter twine pack from Kmart, needle and scissors from home. Also pom poms of your choice are from the Hot Dollar store was $2.50 a pack.

So let's begin... So I'm gonna go through each pom pom and I poke the needle through from inside the tee and then I pierced through the pom pom and then I tie a knot from inside. I know its a bit tedious, but it will definitely make the tee last a lot longer especially in the wash. You can easily pair it with any basic bottoms of your choice depending on the style you're after.

I know it'll test your patience but it's so worth it at the end. So there you go it looks like you spent a little more than ten dollars.

That is all I have time for today and I hope you have enjoyed this 'do it yourself' tee. If you've missed yesterday's blog ❄ WELCOME TO DAY 1 OF 24 DAYS LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS ❄ (Click here) Tuned in for tomorrow's blog for DAY 3 OF 24 DAYS LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS!

I really hope that you have enjoyed this blog and that you are excited for the next 22 blogs. As always do make sure you let me know with the comments below in what you're loving this December.

Much love,
Lenie


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie