HOW TO CREATE YOUR MAKEUP ESSENTIALS | BLOGMAS, DAY 20

Hello!

Welcome to Blogmas, Day 20!
We're just a few days away from Christmas, how is everyone doing?

I thought that I'd share and take my time to show you how much I have been collecting makeup products that I love to things that are old or what I don't use anymore.

How many of you are at least trying to downsize or basically wanting to cull your make up quantity to half? Today, I will show you how I downsized makeup into my makeup essentials. This will allow you to make your morning easier especially on days where you are rushing. Travel light to your next destination and only use makeup that best suits you, ensure you will use every product that you only need when deciding what to keep.

First and foremost start by:
- Pull everything out into one pile. Use a towel or paper to put underneath to avoid staining on the surface.
- Sort out what you want to get rid of. Keep the products that best suits you.
- You can dispose, donate or sell the products you don't longer need. 

Ask yourself these questions:
What items could you live without?

How to store it?

Can you use it regularly? 

What type of makeup look are you after?

Do you feel attractive when you wear it?

Figure out what you need and what you don't!



Here's what I managed to keep in my storage bag. Make sure you hold onto things that makes you feel good!


Much love, 
Lenie 

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie