CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLERS (BEAUTY EDITION) | BLOGMAS, DAY 5


I’m never entirely certain what the exact meaning of a stocking filler is, so in case you’re not either, on this post are a selection of smaller gifts under $100 that I found. I would personally love to receive on 'Christmas Morning' or as part of the office 'Secret Santa'.


So I feel like, hopefully this might help some of you who are struggling to think of ideas for someone you know. Of course, you can adapt this to spending more money or find a cheaper alternative. That is completely up to you.

I found this Christmas Stocking from DAVID JONES and love the traditional and fluffy look.
Quilted Fur Red Stocking




The Mix-up Range:












CLINIQUE 
Skincare range:

Age Defense BB CreamBroad Spectrum SPF 30
 
All about eyes rich







SUKIN
Skincare range:




Oil Balancing plus Charcoal Pore Refining Facial Scrub

So I’ll update you all, as I find new things I love. Keep checking back!

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Lenie


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie