Neutral Look | Palettes by Nude by Nature

 
Nude By Nature

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog!!! Today I wanted to show you what I've been using lately that is perfect around this time of the year. It's only right that I show you what they are. So here it goes...






Let's get started with the eyes. When I opened the Nude Eyeshadow Trio I was super excited. I wanted to see the eyeshadow mini brush that came with it. The compact comes with a small mini-eyeshadow brush so this makes it really ideal for traveling purposes because it comes with a mirror so that's very handy! I was impressed with the copper shiny cover as it looked so classy. I do love pretty things! Especially when it comes to pretty make-up packaging, I am totally a sucker for those. Ooops!



The colours are so pigmented! The trio of neutral soft shades of brown, it is perfect for the natural look. It is beautiful and is easily wearable, build-able and I absolutely love the colour it gives.

The texture of the eyeshadow was really creamy and had a light sheen to it.The overall coverage is amazing with this eyeshadow palette and it's ideal for achieving a really natural look. Now, I got no irritations from using this palette and I am definitely happy about this product.

You can also check out the Natural Wonders Eye Palette, and in this case I checked out the eye shadow palette by Nude by Nature



Highlight Palette
I love this highlight palette! It is so easy to use especially if you are not an expert. It really helps if you have a brush that will get the sculpted look that your after. When I apply this I used the real techniques contour brush because I like to use it for the highlighter to the cheekbones for a sheer, soft-focus contour and it is easy to blend and work with. The colours are light and you can work around it to highlight areas on your face as well as delicately contour and bronze areas that you want to highlight lightly


Its perfect for this time of year or for holiday and Summer. It's a lovely colour and they get the colour really well, they are not muddy and it looks natural like you got that sun-kissed glow. Which I love and it is easy to purchase. You can get it in your nearest leading pharmacies or you can get them online. The price is completely afforable for this type of contouring palette and the colours are beautiful!  The ingredients in this palette are toxic free and chemical free which is a bonus. 



If you are planning to you use this palette everyday for your makeup look it shouldn't affect your health problems or skin problems. It helps prevent breakouts and is not harsh on my skin. Also using a small amount of product and you can slowly build up, a little goes a long way.  

Again, depends on the look you are after. So be creative and discover what else is out there. I know there are other dupes and high-end version of these, I haven't yet discovered it. So I'm feeling adventurous and going to continue to review a few other make-up that you may like as well. So stay tuned!
 
I would love to know what your loving lately... So tell me what are your ideal natural make-up palettes? 


Thanks for stopping by,

Much love, 
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie