October Favourites! | 2016

Hello! I'll be doing my October favourites, because it's that time of the month again! Would you believe, that we only have two months left of the year. Where did the year go? Let's get started, shall we?






Anyways, today I will be sharing with you what I've been absolutely loving this month!

First thing, I've been really enjoying designing and choosing a dessert platter. This time, I thought I'll come up with an alternative for a traditional cake. Here are the different kinds of dessert from the nearest cafe shop around named "Leaf Cafe & Co".


This next picture is the food I ordered from "Ribs 'n' Burgers". Do check 'em out! I ordered the half rack St. Louis pork ribs with the Milo thick-shake.


Also, I bought a variety from "Zumbo" perfect for last minute birthday basket of goodies. To top it off for the coffee lovers out there I added in a "Do you believe in magic?" similar mug and coffee beans from "The Missing Piece".


So that is everything for my October favourites, I hope you have enjoyed this blog, as always don't forget to leave some comments about anything you've been loving this month. I'd love to hear your suggestions and I will see you next week.

Much love, Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie