Powdered Blues | Outfit Of The Day

thatlenie, ootd, powdered blues, fashion, lifestyle, blogger

Hellllooooo, how is it possible that the month of February is coming to an end already? Whaaatttt?!?!

Greetings from a girl down under, how is everybody going??? I hope that you are all well and ready to take on life and now that March is quickly approaching. You know that Autumn is right around the corner. So with Autumn, you know that the weather changes means seasonal warm drinks and layers of clothes. What can I say, so here is my Outfit of the day on this rainy, cloudy and cooler day that you can wear around running around errands, shopping or meeting a friend to your local cafe.





So I am sure you all know by now that outfits I generally put together can be so simple and easy to throw on. But at times, I tend to just do whatever and just hope it all works out okay. I guess, it goes with what you feel like wearing that day. Now, the look I opted for is by combining a plain colour such as this; a powdered blue long sleeve shirt with a black ripped knee jeans.  I find that investing in quality pieces like these just helps you put an outfit together.



I went for a standard look that is easily to dress up or down. I love how you can also take the same items through different seasons and add a sweater or a jacket of your choice.

While the outfits I create have been simple, it's pushed me to embrace accessories like a black bag, sunglasses and sandals, as time goes the accessories usually makes an impression or complete the outfit.

And there we have it...now you are definitely ready to create a look that you can call your own. When creating an outfit, make sure you are comfortable and you have an option to change your look from day to night as you feel.

thatlenie, ootd, powdered blues

Shop the look: 
Blouse Glassons, Jeans Decjuba, Similar Sandals Kenzo, Bag Decjuba, Glasses Quay Australia


As always, thanks for reading! Have a fabulous week ahead. Whatever it is or wherever you are with your journey with life I hope that you are walking towards your goal and heading the right direction. All the best with your next decision! 



Don't forget to follow me on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie