CHRISTMAS LUSH HAUL | BLOGMAS, DAY 22

I love Lush products in general, but when Christmas time comes around I can't help but stop by quite often and hardly ever am I empty handed. Oh, oh! They just bring out some amazing products in which I couldn't wait to take home. I popped in this evening at their Maquarie Centre Store as they are open right up till 12am for more information with their Christmas trading hours click here.


For the record, visiting the shopping centre was quite a mission and super busy. The line was quite long as they had a lot of people lining to purchase their items. Which was exciting, as I wasn't in a hurry and already knew what to get. Also they have a a variety of packaged boxes that are quite good especially if you aren't so keen in wrapping or simply have no time. You can easily choose what they have that come in a set. I mean it wouldn't be Christmas without a Christmas Lush haul! It can be overwhelming if it is your first time visiting their store, but I'm lucky enough that their staff was so helpful and was able to help me pick out a few that are perfect for stocking fillers or give out to your loved ones that you know that will appreciate this gift. There are lots of lovely Christmas goodies to choose from though and ended up spending a little too much! I can't wait to try everything but thought it would be nice to share with you some of the things I bought today.

LUSH


What type of Lush products are you loving at the moment? I would love hear from you!

Merry Christmas,
Lenie


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie