Back to Basics


Back to Basics

 

Hello! Hope you are all well!

Ever heard of 'going back to basics'? Sounds easy than done, right?! I am looking forward to show you how basic pieces can come together for this season. Sadly, the Autumn months has ended, but I am rather excited for this new season. Who's with me? Winter has creeped in and yes the chilly mornings is a real struggle as I was greeted with cold dark morning fog at 6am with a temperature of 7 degree Celsius. So what now? You may wonder, what to wear now. Don't fear! As long as you are warm and comfortable then the only thing now is to style it the way you would.






So let's prepare for this season

Here are my top essential pieces to be ready as soon as you can. I like to start with the basic for the beginning of Winter I like hooded jumpers, thick tights and a long coat. Often it's been warm during the day until the afternoon and that's when the layers are handy.

Prior to this, I've researched online where you could possibly find similar pieces that you can find at the shops or if you prefer shopping online you definitely can scroll, click and add on your cart. So I'll make sure to link everything below if you want to mix and match items you have in your wardrobe and pieces you want to purchase. Remember to only invest on pieces that you can wear time and time again.

To shop the post:


Are you anything like me and can't wait for boots, beanies and hot drinks!? Nothing like a hot chocolate to end your night at the comfort of your own home. Ahhhh! Even when it's cold, enjoy your week ahead! Catch you next time and thank you for stopping by :-)

What are your go to basic pieces on  a day like this? I would love to read your comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie