San Francisco Travels


What San Francisco is really like? Although there has been sunny days in San Francisco, the temperature have been quite chilly. Coming from down under 'Australia' I thought I would escape the cold but no! Haha, but that's all good. So you may wonder, what this city can offer? The City by the Bay scenario is definitely a breath taking experience that's for sure. 

Last week, I was in San Francisco for a family vacation. So I thought I would share the 'never been here before' experience with you all. I'm so pumped to explore this city for the first time.

An extraordinary city with so much history, art, life, things to do and see, who wouldn't pass this up. Would you? I do need to come back many times to do it all and things that I have missed like the different cultures, food, attractions and perhaps try to be a local. One day! I am so sure there are countless things you might already have on your San Francisco bucket-list, here are some of my personal spots.

Regardless if you haven't been here before or not, it's captured my heart. Like that saying "I left my heart in San Francisco" It's so true in so many ways, Let me know if you feel the same way? I really hope you enjoyed experiencing it with us! Until then, take care and enjoy the views!



Premium Outlets, thatlenie, Simon Centre, San Francisco, Blogger

Ghiradelli, Golden Gate Bridge, thatlenie, San Francisco, Blogger




Pier 39, thatlenie, San Francisco, Blogger



Union Square, Shops, thatlenie, San Francisco, Blogger






Union Square, thatlenie, San Francisco, Blogger

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie