FINDING OUR REAL CHRISTMAS TREE AT THE FARM | BLOGMAS, DAY 4

❄ WELCOME TO DAY 4 OF 24 DAYS LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS ❄




Happy Sunday everyone! This is what I wore to pick out our Christmas tree at the farm this morning! I love the real tree vibe we got this year. It's perfectly shaped and it smells so beautiful. This would be one tradition I've never had growing up when I was a little girl. Today, I've decided to start a new tradition by picking a real tree every single year, it's just so Chrismassy! I love getting to share this with you and my family too! It was a beautiful, warm day so I went with leggings and a similar comfy loose top from H&M.


We went to a place called 'Triple A Christmas Tree Farm' and oh apparently you get to actually chop the tree down. Which is exciting! Look at this a field of trees, it's so amazing. It's so cool!!!



If you would like to see a little bit of a ‘rough cut’ pieced-together video from today, do let me know by commenting below. But overall it was a lovely day being outside besides the 1000 flies, children getting splinters, cars covered in dirt but families together making memories that I wanted to keep a record of. Until next year, we'll be prepared with aerogard, appropriate shoes and sun-wear.

 So if you would like to know their visiting hours that best suits you here is their website AAA Christmas Tree. Happy picking and good luck!



So, there’s still some work to be done with the Christmas tree and I’ll show you around our home in the next few days when it’s all finished and full of Christmas cheer! I hope you enjoyed it and see you tomorrow for Day 5!!!!

Much love,
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie