CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST | BLOGMAS, DAY 14

Welcome to another blogmas, day 14!! 

Today for Blogmas Day fourteen I am sharing with you my Christmas Playlist! Yaaaay! I absolutely love listening to Christmas songs and singing along to them on top of my lungs! Especially driving around town or towards the city and back home. Another favourite thing I love to do while sitting in my living room with the Christmas tree lights on, wrapping everyone's presents! Or simply getting ready for the next day before heading to bed for my beauty sleep. :-) How cosy does that sound? Very cosy. I have a selection of Christmas songs which I listen to on repeat and cannot get enough of them!

 Here it is:

1. Pentatonix - That's Christmas To Me
2. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
3. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 
4. Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
5. Ariana Grande - Last Christmas
6. Idina Menzel & Michael Buble - Baby Its Cold Outside
7. Pentatonix - Little Drummer Boy
8. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
9. Train - Shake up Christmas
10. Pentatonix (Fleet Foxes Cover) - White Winter Hymnal
11. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. Celine Dion - So This Is Christmas
13. Coldplay - Christmas Lights
14. Pentatonix Feat. Tori Kelly - Winter Wonderland / Don't Worry Be Happy 
15. Bing Crosby - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
16. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
17. Michael Buble (Feat. The Puppini Sisters) - Jingle Bells
18. Bing Crosby - Do You Hear What I Hear
19. Michael Buble - Frosty the Snowman
20. Ariana Grande & Elizabeth Gillies - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
21. Demi Lovato Feat. Joe Jonas - Sing My Song For You
22. Demi Lovato - The Christmas Song
23. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
24. Ariana Grande - Wit It This Christmas
25. The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
26. Ariana Grande - Love is Everything
27. Victorious Cast Feat. Victoria Justice - It's Not Christmas Without You



I hope you put on some great Christmas music and dance around like nobody is watching! I'd love to know, what your favourite songs are right now?


See you all tomorrow!

Much love,
Lenie 

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie