CHRISTMAS MIDNIGHT SNACKS | BLOGMAS, DAY 15

Well basically, tonight I just wanted to chill, relax and eat while I watch another night of Christmas movie. I watched 'Deck The Halls' and it was so funny yet irritating at the same time. Especially if you have a neighbour that stops you from having a restful night sleep. Can you imagine if you had a neighbour that was so obsessed to be seen from outer space? I can only imagine.



The narrative of the story was great, I would suggest watching this movie if you haven't seen it already. Whilst watching I munched on my favourite snacks such as Ferrero Rocher and Butter cookies. Mmmm alongside my milk tea to end my night. 


I hope that you were able to wind down and relax just like me. I would recommend to chill and relax and if you have netflix even better. More choices in movies to watch. Have a great end of the week and guess what weekend is not that far away. ;-)


Goodnight everyone and have yourself a merry little Christmas now...

Much love,
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie