HAPPY FRIDAY!!! | BLOGMAS, DAY 16




Happy Friday everyone! Hope you've started or completed what you needed to do this week. Let's get ready for the weekend. Are you ready for your weekend to begin? I know I am :-) But more so excited coming back from Woolworths. I got a little carried away I must admit. I found so many things for my upcoming posts such as recipes, table setting and so much more.

Today, I wasn't planning to buy so much but did and also decided to add on my mug collection this Christmas once again. Ahh woops! I got a Christmas mug, wop wop!!! It is more enjoyable to drink coffee or tea especially for this season. I think, its just makes it extra special. Don't you think? I'd love to know! How many of you are guilty of doing this?

I just can't help but love things that screams out, Christmas is hereeeeeee! :-P

I've come up with a few ingredients together ready for family and friends to come over this holiday season. I will be posting a few recipes for you all that you can enjoy this Christmas such as simple recipes for entree, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks in between for adults and children to enjoy. If you're keen to find out stay tune everyday.



How many days till Christmas? Are you ready for all the cooking, baking and spending time with your loved ones?

Have a lovely weekend and Merry Christmas!!!
Much love,
Lenie



FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie