LAST CHRISTMAS | BLOGMAS, DAY 13

Last Christmas,

Today's post is about how I celebrated last Christmas in another country called 'Philippines'. I cherished and enjoyed every moment and time overseas with families and friends. Hopefully, this will inspire you all to enjoy every season in your life especially now that December has begun.




Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...!

Early start, ready to face my day @5am

Reminiscing times spent at this lovely beach resort!

So hungrrrrryyyyy..!!!  Can you tell?!

Sky highhhhh!

I’m a tad sad that I didn’t go anywhere this year, but it was mostly due to being so busy with work.  So that's all good, at least I get to share my thoughts and ideas for blogmas this year 2016. How exciting!! I hope you've been enjoying blogmas so far. If you have any request or ideas, please share with me and the other readers in the blogging world. 

Also, I have holiday planned for next year, I might just take you with me. I'll take you places where I've never been before and will be able to recommend what I like about the holiday. Woop, wooop!!! Let me know below.

There are places I would love to visit during this time would be United States & United Kingdom would be great to see a colder climate. I can only imagine...

Merry Christmas everyone,

Much love,
Lenie



My old blog (Glam it up | Glamadventure) - you can refer here if you would like to visit my old post on Christmas @Philippines.

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie