MY CHRISTMAS TO DO LIST | BLOGMAS, DAY 10

Christmas is just 15 more sleeps you guys... how are you all holding out?
What's on your Christmas to do list this year?









Crossing off my Christmas to do list:

1. Spreading Christmas cheer 
2. Start the advent calendars, need I say more
3. Singing out loud for all to hear
4. Christmas shopping
5. Watch Christmas movies
6. Christmas baking
7. Decorate the tree
8. Listen to my favourite Christmas playlist
9. Doughnut time
10. Go on a road trip to find a house which has loads and loads of Christmas lights on it
11. Have a lush Christmas bath
12. Stay home and chill
13. Buy all the Christmas party food you need
14. Wrap Christmas presents whilst watching a Christmas film
15. Wear pyjamas all day, err day!


Can you believe it's the 10th of December already? Yasss! So close... yet so far, while I wait. I might as well continue to cross off my to-do-list and look forward till Christmas Day. Best wishes to you all!
What is your favourite thing to do in the lead up to Christmas?

Much love, 
Lenie


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie