TREAT YO' HANDS THIS CHRISTMAS | BLOGMAS, DAY 11

Hello lovelies!!!

I hope that you spent your Sunday well and now looking forward to your week ahead.
Today, I have Crabtree & Evelyn sample packs that you can use for you or simply for your loved ones this Christmas!










I could not resist trying new hand creams. I've heard about the brand Crabtree & Evelyn before, but actually only used it once when a friend of mine introduced this to me and loved it ever since. So I was determined to try a few and was so intrigued with the different combination of scents they've put together. So why not buy a few and can easily be used as stocking fillers for you or your loved ones such as girlfriends, mums, aunties, friends and grandmas in your life. Why not have a spirit of giving? After all its better to give than to receive. Am I right?!

I just came back from Birkinhead Outlet Centre, so today I visited so many shops and one of ones I wanted to see was the Crabtree & Evelyn store and couldn't help but get a couple of packs. There are so many of the great hand creams are available at an unbeatable price. Gift packs are also on SALE and so many things to check out on their website if you prefer online shopping.

Since I was able to test the lavender and la source hand therapy hand cream it is an easy application to treat your hands when they are feeling mehh!! The quality, the fragrances, the ingredients, in which I am pleased with and satisfied with
the skin feeling after the application of the hands is simply a dream and the hand cream melts properly within the skin and well the sale price, can't complain. There's a variety for all kinds of budgets and preferences according to your liking. It's worth looking at if you feel like treating your hands this Christmas! 

Be merry this season and enjoy the company of your loved ones,
  
Much love,
Lenie
 

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest


You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie