MY TOP FESTIVE DECOR WISHLIST | BLOGMAS, DAY 9

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go take a look at... So why not invite the festive spirit with an array of Christmas(y) home decorations into your house that you will need this year. You can can invest on ornaments, home-ware and treasures to cherish for years to come. After all, pieces like this will enhance the look of your home this holiday season and the next.



Last weekend, You might have seen my post a few days ago how I had a super festive day picking the Christmas tree. A few days on... I thought it would be nice to share and  show you all how else I am planning to finish decorating my home. If you are as nosy as I am, then you will pretty much like this. ;-) Let me know what you are loving where have you seen unique Christmas decorations for this year? Here are my top picks:





I hope that you will have yourself a merry little Christmas starting this weekend! :-)

Much love,
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie