IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! | BLOGMAS, DAY 24 & 25


 How is everybody today?! I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas Festivities these past two days. I thought that I would combined Christmas Eve and Day! As you all know when you are busy hosting or attending a celebration such as this.

To end the night, watching ELF the movie. If you haven't seen it, get it now!

Last night's dinner

My breakfast this morning, before I spilled the hot chocolate everywhere lol. It happens, especially when you are trying to take that perfect photo. It could've been the best photo, just moments to disaster. How many of you feel me right now?!

My breakfast set up before the disaster :- |
We all know that it gets super busy and a lot of work prior and after. So today, I have collated a few photos that sum up Christmas the way our family celebrate 'tis season.


Buttermilk Pancake with a hint of Ferrero Rocher. Delish!

And of we go...


Entree: Corn & Egg Soup

Selection of Turkey & Prawns







I would like to say a huge thank you all for visiting my blog and thank you for reading!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Much love,
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie