TOP SIX FILMS TO WATCH THIS CHRISTMAS | BLOGMAS, DAY 7

Hi and welcome to Blogmas, Day 7! If you missed yesterday's post of Day 6, I did a diy holiday wreath, which you can view here!


I have listed below my top fave films that I love to watch around Christmas time, all cosy on the couch or in bed. I watched my very first Christmas film in November! I know, what some of you there are thinking "that's too early" but blehh. I don't care! There are no unwritten rule that I am aware of regarding that statement so it is all good. I think there are some films that I think you should be allowed to watch whenever! Right?




You know Christmas is so close you can almost see it. Now is the most wonderful time of the year when you can hear or see wrapping paper, joyous songs on the radio, and a festive spirit being embraced by all. It’s Christmas!!!!! We all have our favourite films that we love to watch year in, year out and here's some of mine. Religious or not, what better way to fully immerse yourself in the holiday than watching inspirational, cheery and cheesey Christmas films? Here’s a list of the top six Christmas movies (in no particular order) to get you through this wonderful year of celebrating 2016 this Christmas & Holiday season time with family & friends.

Santa Clause

Elf

Home Alone

Jingle all the way

Deck the halls

Eloise at Christmas time

Get ready and you better watch out, cause Christmas is near! So go on, lift up that festive dial of yours, get comfortable and be cosy in your favourite lounge wear or pjs.

What will you do this December to enjoy this holiday season?


Much love,
Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie