CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAP | BLOGMAS, DAY 18

It's the 18th of Decembeeeeer!!! You know what that means...


When it comes to wrapping presents you can pretty much do whatever you like, as in whatever you like. After all you are doing all the wrapping and the gift reciever will only look at it for at least three seconds and nek minute it is all over. On the floor that is. No hard feelings guys, but it is the reality so why not enjoy it and get creative before that all happens. Righhhht?! 
I personally adore the simplicity of the Scandinavian way so this years theme was influenced on that style. Yet I still like the traditional Christmas the 'red', 'green' and 'white'. So I thought why not mix it up and might as well throw in the grey metalics. For decoration I used some branches of tree pines and baubles. I am aiming for the presents to also have a personal feel, so each item is wrapped and styled so they all uniquely differ from one another.



 If there’s one thing I love about Christmas, its gotta be thinking and preparing gifts for my friends & family. I always get super excited about Christmas shopping, and the process of wrapping gifts is something I really enjoy as well especially when watching Christmas movies or listening your Christmas playlist.




You can be so expressive in a way that you feel that would be appreciated by the gift receiver. I would suggest sussing out what looks good if you are planning to have some kind of a theme. I opted for earthly colours and traditional Christmas. I did also add different kinds of baubles that are meant for decorating the tree. Like I said there are so many more unique ways to wrap presents using materials you already have. It can be wrapped with a variety of twine / ribbons too.

P.S. I am a little bit late in wrapping presents this year as I have lost touch in doing so. Although I am rather excited in playing around with different themes for gift wrapping. Stay tuned on my Instagram as I will be posting in it soon. You might just see different things I get up to in the lead up to Christmas. Wop, wop!!! ;-)



Hallmark (similar)

I hope that you will be inspired to re-create your very own gift wraps this holiday season! Especially if you feel like it is the best way to let your inner crafty side out.

Let me know if you found these DIY Gift Wrapping Ways helpful, don't forget to comment so I know which one was your fave!
 
Much love guys, as always thank you for stopping by :) 
Lenie



FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie