September Favourites! | 2016

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Helllllllloooooo!!! This week, I will be discussing with you all about 'My Favourites' this September.












So this is going to be a crazy and random products that I happen to take with me wherever I go. I thought I’d share with you products I’m loving. Ok, let's get started...

Hello Kitty, perfume body mist - This has been one of my staple products growing up and recently was reminded how often it was used by my teenage self. Right now, I’m loving it more than ever as spring approaches as it adds such a sweet and fun to my day! It is also long lasting I find when I wear them on the day.

Melrose, organic hand sanitiser - It has a wonderful fresh uplifting fragrance with a bonus of antibacterial properties. It is packaged in this convenient spray bottle that it easily taken anywhere and what an effective way to prevent the spread of germs this spring. Love!

De Lorenzo, instant restructurant leave-in treatment spray - I’ve heard a lot of people loving this recently, so I thought it was my time to try it out! So what did I do? Well of course, I went to my nearest Hairhouse Warehouse retailer and re-purchased it again. The size is good enough, at it is handy to take with me especially if your ends just need a pick me up that day. A few spritz is all you need if you have healthy to maintainable ends then this may work for you. For dry to damaged hair its best to consult a hair expert or do your own research, read reviews and get to know products that would suit you best.

Bath & Bloom, lemongrass mint hand lotion - This hand lotion provides a light feel and is something I look forward to using as it prevent my hands from dehydration, suitable for spring. I must say, I am rather obsessed with the fresh scents at the moment. So this will explain why I'm always on a hunt for the lemongrass scent. So I'm pretty much saying that yes, any product that claims to have lemongrass. I'll most likely purchase to use immediately. So if you are after a fresh scent this spring and is right up your alley. You might consider giving this a go and let me know what you think!

Burt's Bees, pomegranate moisturising lip balm - this product has been a favourite of mine for years, I’ve recently fallen back in love with it and remembered why I used to love it so much! It gives such a beautiful tint of colour and has a creamy texture that blends seamlessly into my lips. I like to wear mine almost everyday for a natural finish. A look so effortlessly, love pairing this with a fresh, dewy make-up that your skin can instantly appear younger.

I’m so happy with all of the products, I really hope you guys love them as much as I do. They are available online at pharmacies and retailers. So I can’t wait to hear what you think! These are products that I have found myself still using, some are new to my purse whilst others are products that I trust and know. Hence why I decided to revisit products so I can share them with you.

I’d love to hear what you’re loving at the moment, so let me know in the comments below.
Love, Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie