1. What I Eat In A Day | Lenie J

Start the day right with a smile... After all it's still the weekend, right?

Happy Sunday you guys! 
 
I went for a walk at Bondi this morning where I've taken the photo above. What a beautiful day it was, although it was slightly cool I still did it anyway. And it was worth it, so if I can do it you can too! One of my go to when I wake up early is to observe the sunrise before I prepare my busy week ahead. 


In this blog, I'll be taking you with me. Here's what I made for breakfast, where I ate for lunch and dinner. I started my day about 5:30am today and thought that I'll share with you guys what I ate. So let's get to it. For breakfast I had...

A Classic Toast
Fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, maple syrup, cinnamon ground, coconut sugar sprinkled with chia seeds. A glass of warm lemon water
 - Homemade



Went out for a family day out to Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre for shopping, eating out and spending time with the people you love and matter the most. For lunch we had the overview of the marina as I ordered...

Sweet Potato & Corn Fritter
Smoked salmon, bacon, smashed avocado, poached eggs, mushrooms, chia seeds on their signature sourdough toast. Mug | Chai latte


To end the night, we decided to dine in at Coco Cubano and ate dinner there. The vibe was chilled and relaxed, was really good to enjoy dinner accompanied with fun moments and lots of laughs.

Dinner:
Chicken Burger
Marinated chicken, Swiss cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomato, avocado, aioli, chilli sauce, served with sweet potato chips. Regular | Cappuccino


How do we feel about me starting a monthly blog post where I chat about a favourite place that I’ve eaten at that week? Let me know in the comments below

Hope you enjoyed this Sunday's blog post about where I've been and places where I ate delicious meals. Be amazing and have a great week ahead beautiful people!


Much love, Lenie

FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
 bloglovin' / instagram / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thatslenie